Perceptual Reality provides high-impact, outcomes-based coaching, consultancy, assessments and workshops to help your organisation develop its human potential.
Simply put, developing human potential is about enabling people to attain high levels of achievement, satisfaction, creativity and fulfilment. Empirical evidence and significant research concludes that organisations that develop their employees, benefit from:
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee retention
- Improved leadership development
- Effective talent management and succession planning
- A learning organisational culture
Strategic leadership development
A critical test of leadership at every level is the ability to map a strategic course and move your organisation along it. This is the key to your organisation’s survival, prosperity and growth. Equally vital is the ability to quickly alter course in response to – or ahead of – changing external factors including markets, technology and/or competition. The leadership challenges your organisation faces are unique. They are shaped by its current culture, people, environment, history, opportunities and objectives.
Research shows that organisations with the highest quality leaders are 13 times more likely to outperform their competition in key bottom line metrics such as financial performance, quality of products and services, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction. The difference between the impact of a top performing leader and an average leader, on their organisation, is at least 50 per cent.
We can work with you to meet the specific leadership needs of your organisation, including:
- Defining leadership requirements
- Developing leadership capability (including high-potentials)
- Clarifying role expectations
Talent management/succession planning
We find the following CIPD definitions useful:
- Talent management- ‘the systematic attraction, identification, development, engagement, retention and deployment of those individuals who are of particular value to an organisation, either in view of their ‘high potential’ for the future or because they are fulfilling business/operation-critical roles’.
- Succession planning– ‘the process of identifying and developing potential future leaders or senior managers, as well as individuals to fill other business-critical positions, either in the short or the long-term’.
In order to be successful, talent management and/or succession planning needs to be integrated into the values, culture, vision, mission and strategy of your organisation. It must be supported and embraced by senior leadership, operationalised at all levels and well communicated.
The risks of selecting the wrong individuals for talent management or succession programmes are great for both the organisation and the people chosen, in terms of lost time, effort, credibility and money.
We can work with you to create a talent management and/or succession planning process that fulfils the needs of your organisation; something which is effective, simple to understand, operate, communicate and deliver.
We also offer comprehensive support in the following areas:
- Developing a coaching/mentoring culture
- Coaching/mentoring programmes
- Accreditation (via the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring)
- Learning and development strategy
- Workplace counselling
We can work with you on bespoke projects or integrate our expertise and experience to support your in-house programmes.